Wednesday, September 29, 2004

No more language packs!

Okay, some people probably have noticed this long before me, but I was just browsing the "recently updated blogs" page here on blogger when it suddenly hit me that I was seeing blogs titles in Japanese, Arabic, Korean, Hebrew, Spanish and Swedish and some other languages I was not immediately able to indentify display correctly - without having to download a single language pack for them to do so, as I would have if I'd been using IE instead of Firefox. Funnily, I hadn't really thought about that until now when that kind of unbuilt language management capability is a major achievement. It's certainly one of the things I'll be pointing out as another great feature from now on.

I guess that also explains why blogger itself recommends Firefox as the browser to use with their service - nice of them, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home