Wednesday, September 22, 2004

1.5 million and continuing strongly

That is, 1.5 million of Firefox downloads, and in less than ten days as well. And positive reviews and comments appearing all over the web - such as here: Firefox bites back, an excellent must read! - are a nice thing to watch, too.

There is good news for the windows users among my Japanese friends, as well, as the Mozilla Foundation Japan has released the Japanese version of
Firefox 1.0PR

Now I'll need to find a way to contact them, to offer them my Japanese buttons, if they want them.


2 Comments:

Blogger Shrutarshi Basu said...

I like your blog. I use firefox too and I came here from your forum post. But please change the font. It's rather difficult to read. especially on a black background. By blog is basu715.blogspot.com The first posts goes on in a day or two.

22 September, 2004 08:22  
Blogger Panthere Noire said...

Thank you very much. In regards to the font, I think increasing font size for this site on your PC could resolve the readability problem for you. :)

22 September, 2004 22:08  

Post a Comment

<< Home