Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Annoyed

It's been one of those days again (as all too many in the last two to three weeks - and yes, I know things come in waves and will go away again after a while, but still): heavy rain all day when it's supposed the brilliantly bright days of autumn, and on top of that lots of little annoyances. Nothing really bad, but enough of small stuff that needed to be fixed to prevent me from sitting down and do what i really had planned to do, like writing the next part of my Firefox extensions series.

One thing I got done - not because I particularly wanted to do it, but because the new guy in charge of getting my themes transfered via my bugfile at bugzilla to Mozilla Update isn't moving exactly speedily - is add install links to my
Firefox themes on my own website. A big thank you to my friend nosebleed for helping me get that right, and him and Samourai for testing that it worked. :)

PS: Another thank you goes to Hendikins from
UMO and irc.mozilla.org for looking into it and trying to speed it up!

Really, thanks, guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home