Saturday, October 23, 2004

NaNoWriMo - as if I didn't have enough to do already! ;)

NaNoWriMo stands for National Novel Writing Month - though according to the organizers it's international really - and presents a challenge to write a 50.000 words minimum novel between Nov 1st and 30th, and it's something I've decided to try, since lately, my writing - which I love - has been somewhat in a slup for reasons I can't clearly define. Maybe some kind of writer's block, or lack of incentive. This seemed a good one, so I signed up and hope to finally get "Black Lily", which has been bouncing around for years already and usually took the backseat to other projects, finally written.

For progress on that you can check
here. There are here, comments are welcome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home