Sunday, November 07, 2004

Use IE flaw to promote Firefox

I know I haven't written much about Firefox - or anything else here, for that matter, but I'm busy with Black Lily - lately, but this was just too good not to blog it:

Use IE flaw to promote Firefox - I think it's a great idea and am going to implement it as soon as I can get around to working on my website.

And Larry Magid at CBS News has some
interesting thoughts, about Open Source in general and Mozilla - and Firefox - in particular. Well worth reading.

1 Comments:

Blogger Panthere Noire said...

In an answer to a post that was, I think, made here, just in case that the original poster is still subscribed to the thread, the paws themes will soon be available for Firefox 1.5

24 February, 2006 03:00  

Post a Comment

<< Home