Thursday, October 07, 2004

Surprise: I actually like something that was caused by the biggest dick in DC . . .

And yes, I am as surprised myself as anyone who knows me will be in admitting that, but just this once I find I LIKE the results of something that Dick Cheney did:

according the the
Sydney Morning Herald's "Slip-up sends people to anti-Bush site", his mistaken identification of FactCheck.org as FactCheck.com - I've not linked to them because those poor guys probably have all the stress they can handle already - has lead the owners of the latter site redirect all the hits their site got after the mis-dick-rected traffic to the site of George Soros, who, as we all know, just so very much loves the Dick's own George . . .

One so has to admire competence and accuracy . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home