Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Firefox Paws Themes

I don't know if anyone of the Fire-cat-fox fans will be reading this, but for all who want the Paws themes updated, I am working on it.

It would have been an easy update if the people at moz.org hadn't changed the layout of the options panel, which now isn't working within the theme. If anyone wants it even though that place it at the moment broken, please email me - panthere.noire-at-gmail.com - and let me know what colour(s) you want and I'll email them back. I'm currently trying to find out how to fix the options panel thing, but unfortunately I'm not very good with the non-graphics part of skinning. But I promise I'll update the theme ASAP.

2 Comments:

Blogger 小咪星球 said...

The OceanPaws theme looks really lovely. But I can't use it on Firefox1.5 version. Hope it will be updated soon. Best wishes!

15 January, 2007 22:06  
Blogger sy said...

I want Firecat for FF3!

Leopardclaw

12 October, 2008 18:13  

Post a Comment

<< Home