Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Resubmitting updated Paw Themes to Mozilla update.

Just a fast update: I am working again on adjusting all the Paw themes and have started resubmitting some to Mozilla update - so far, just the purple and pink gardation backgrounds ones. They are currently awaiting approval and I hope they'll soon be available again.

Unfortunately, their new system for submission seems to require the deletion of the previous file and that also deletes all comments on that (I made a private copy of the comments page for myself, tough). It's a bit sad for the nice ones I got, though I have to say I don'tunderstand some people: constructive criticism I like, but what's the point of someone saying "I don'tlike those colours" or "this is too cute" or similar stuff that is of zero use? And if they don't like it, why don't they just ignore it?

Oh, and if someone knows of a good free - preferably advertising free - free webhost or file sharing site, I'd much appreciate information about that, since I would like to create an alternative "kitty basket" (= home on the web) for the Paws to download.

2 Comments:

Blogger meowwl said...

I'm still waiting (semi patiently...I miss my kitty paws!) for the update too...I hope you don't think your fans have abandoned you! By the way, your site at flatface.net is dead for some reason.

06 July, 2006 23:44  
Blogger Campsoup1988 said...

have you tried freewebs.com ? they are a good free ad-free webserver!

if you do register for freewebs, and they ask for a refer, could you say that I refered you. My account is cjsoup1

Hope it helps!
Campsoup1988

30 October, 2006 09:57  

Post a Comment

<< Home