Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Paw themes back online again!

Well, update at moz.org hasn't changed fromtheir retarded approval policies - whatever they may be - so I decided to call it quits there and delete all themes but one, and let that one only to redirect here.

The good news however is that I found a free website again that allows jar uploads - thank you, Charles C, for pointing me there! - so I am planning to put all the there on the web again there.

As moz.org also has upgraded to Firefox 2.0 I shall have to make adjustments again, but I hope to get the themes all back over the next few weeks.

Any comments and requests please leave here, and thank you to everybody who already did leave encouraging messages.

8 Comments:

Blogger meowwl said...

I'll be as happy as the proverbial pig in muck to see the new paw themes. I just upgraded to 2.0 myself, and have missed having the pretty aqua colors of the ocean paws version.

17 November, 2006 23:53  
Blogger flyingduster said...

Oh I can't wait... it's been 10 days since you posted they were coming back, and now i'm impatient for them! hehe. Do let us know when they're up!

18 November, 2006 19:51  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait ...i just reinstalled firefox and i can not find my pretty pink paws...Thank you for doing this.

19 November, 2006 11:00  
Blogger Panthere Noire said...

There is a link to the pink paws in my newest post, cybergirl and flyingduster. :)

19 November, 2006 17:17  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank goodness!!! I had your purple theme fom when I first started using firefox.....it was a big part of why i loved it so much. I was soooo disappointed when I installed my first update and couldn'tuse it anymore...I have continually checked the site to see if it had been updated. Thank God I just checked again and caught your link to here and your new site :) Unfortunately I have alreay upgraded to 2.0, but I anxiously await the next updates of the theme...purple please!!
Thanks for all you do!!

28 November, 2006 21:14  
Blogger Panthere Noire said...

The purple paws there - and the two others - that are on the website linked from the other post should work for Firefox 2.0 . . .

28 November, 2006 23:34  
Blogger Magenta Sky said...

none of them are working for me...they all say invlaid or corrupted jar file :(

28 January, 2007 13:36  
Blogger sy said...

I Know, It doesn't work.

12 October, 2008 18:10  

Post a Comment

<< Home